Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TTC Baby # 2

So with this baby we really would like to conceive naturally without the use of fertility if possiable. So I am charting my temps and trying my hand at this TTC dance. Our first cycle started decmeber 18th 2008 I am still without a period on CD 41 today and I think I o'd on CD 27-29 due to + opks and S/S of ovulation. I went to the doctor monday for a blood test they called back today and told me my level was a 2 HCG. They want to repeat it just incase it is to early but they did not call me back with a date so I expect them to call me later tomorrow since when I was talking to them today it was almost closing time. I am not going to be down about it but I need to know and I would like to start my period to keep the charting up and start a fresh new cycle. I wish it would just start or I would get my + pg test. I feel really bad that I keep wasting money on pee tests because I figure this one will be the one to be + maybe! Ughh I really feel guilty about it I guess to have any addiction this one is better then most! I am also still on my journey to try to lose weight so that I can be healthier. We are also stressing about selling this house and trying to buy another. I really think after we get that out of the way I will be really relaxed and it will help baby # 2 find his or her way to the great gold orb aka the egg! LOL If anyone would like to see my fertility chart as crazy as it is here is the address to it. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246d24

No comments:

Post a Comment