Thursday, January 29, 2009

dum dum duh dum

Writing in red for a reason! Yep I started my period today when I got home from work! LOL Which I am actually happy about because my body has been doing as it should. My temp has been dropping and had a big drop this morning so I know I am temping right and that is a good feeling!! Sooo we are on CD 1 now! I am excited about this month and when I will ovulate and all and with the charting it is neat to see and maybe this month we will catch that egg!! LOL Maybe the valentines booty will bring a turkey baby! LMAO Oh well it will happen when its meant to happen can't give more then that I trust in god and its meant to happen when he wishes it and when the time is right no matter when that time is. We are excited and going to look at a few houses this weekend that is neat. Tomorrow is going to be a really busy day! For one I have to start off screaming at the school because they dropped Dustin off at the house again today luckly Chloe my neice was here to get him off the bus. Everyday he is suppose to ride the bus to DAYCARE! This is the 4th time of them doing this. I just don't think they understand how important this little boy really is. I will make them tomorrow though they better make some changes or I sure will! I am also going tomorrow to work for a few hours then I need to come back home pick up all the kids and then take them to Wendy's house to see it. Oh well better head in for the night. Love to all!


Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment