Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Doesn't look good

Well my temp dropped this morning so I am thinking we are out to the run for this cycle for sure. I am hoping it means my period might start today. I have been sick all night and had to call in to work this morning because of food posioning. I feel pretty bad and just really sore after the toliet tango all night long. I am debating on who to share this journal with we don't want any of our friends and family to know we are TTC. I am kind of scared of what they would think or say with Dustin being born the way he was. But I am well prepared and have started doctor's visits since June 08, I am on asprin, folic acid, b complex, prenatels, dha and metformin. I know now that I have the thrombophila as well. So when I do get preggie I will start with the lovenox injections and also the projestrone injections. My doctors seem very upbeat about it all and ready to take it on full force. I really love my new OBGYN Dr. Murdock she really listens and seems very in the picture! I am still waiting for a call back from their office as well today!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment