Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Family

Our family journey! John and I have been married since March 23rd 2002, we have been happily inlove since 1998 when I was only 16 years old I knew this wonderful man my husband was my soulmate and the other half of my heart. After our dream wedding we decided to start to ttc # 1 we knew going into it that I had issues with PCOS and endometrious. We knew we would have to do fertility treatments. So we started right away and sure enough cycle # 4 of a drug called clomid brought us our dream come true a little sweet baby we later named Dustin Tyler. But our battle for a family was far from over it had just barely began. Through out the pregnancy I faced a rollercoaster of problems and issues. Finally ending in a final problem of HELLP syndrome which led to the early arrival of our sweet baby boy at just 25 weeks gestation and 1 pound 5 oz. Then came our fight to keep Dustin alive. We won our battle and now have a healthy 5 year old perfect little boy who's now wish from santa is to have a brother. Of course not a stinky sister. LOL So that brings us to our new journey baby # 2! Welcome please stay tuned to our updates I hope to look back on this and see what a journey it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment