Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So the doctor called...

She just called and we talked for a few minutes about my cycles and such. I am on CD 42 today she told me we could do the provera or wait for the metformin to work and she said it will it just takes time. So I did agree that I would rather try to start with my own body doing it. So I am going to wait and see if I do start my cycle by myself with just the metformin only. She said when we start the clomid again though we will be more aggressive with my cycles. But right now I just want to be laid back on it and stay away from the major things. We shall see what comes of it I hope I get preggie off of the clomid it would be just a personal accomplishment. But if we have to we have to and still walk off with a happy ending hopefully. I had a major temp drop this morning so maybe that means aunt flo will show today or tomorrow we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment