Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday...

Saturday's I have off I wish would last forever....Got tons done today cleaning and the what not's of owning a new home.  I am truely happy and at peace here I hope that brings more calmness into maybe concieving soon!  I am still nervous about the weight factor let's just face it I am way over weight I was doing good going to the gym before the move and I really need to get back into gear but I always find myself not wanting to leave the serinity of my new abode.  I love it here and always have things that I need to get done.  I guess I will just need to find a happy medium!  On the TTC front I am still awaiting the big "O"  wishing it would hurry so I know if the clomid was successful in moving up my ovulation date.  I was bragging to John the other day saying how nice I actually felt and I didn't have side effects like the time we had taken it before.  BUT I spoke tooo soon!!  Yesterday at work the hot flashes and sweat attacks came on!  LOL  I really kinda got a kick out of it.  Oh well the price of love right??  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment