Monday, January 11, 2010

Again already!

Yes I have neglected my blogging duties and have yet again let this blog become almost non-exsistant.  But I don't think many read it anyhow but at least it can give a person some sort of stress relief about life and as we know what most of this blog is about TTC just one more child...and on that note I am still not pregnant course we have had a interesting and stressful few months.  The last time I had written I don't even think we had found a house yet or sold ours.  Isn't it amazing how life changes so fastly a few months ago I was in despair about living in my old house and wanting a new one and wanting life changes.  And now here I sit in my wonderful peaceful home what a dream it is.  I love my new life and I count my blessings daily.  I find myself talking to god alot more then I use to not just asking for favors but also thanking him for the ones he has given me.  TTC wise was hard because we were so stressed out with the move and a 1 month delayed closing time my little egg was held hostage in the ramage of stress!  As soon as we moved in the house I FINALLY ovulated!  But it was a no go for that time and on we go to another round of the game of TTC!  We did do something different this month though we added Clomid finally,  I started taking my 100 mg last week and am currently on CD 9 awaiting my little egg to pop out!  Hopefully we catch it this time but if we don't we will eventually.  I get so nervous about the possiblities of another premature baby sometimes and it scares me but I just shrug my shoulders and say life is one big possiblitie.  I will just have faith and keep moving that I will have my full term fatty. 




Dustin is doing great moving right along we have still had a great time with his health lately he did have a bit of cedar fever which blew him behind 4 pounds but we will get them back.  He is having a hard time adjusting to school and is not wanting to complete his assignments in class and the teacher seems to think he is really cute and sort of lets him get away with it.  But I know he is testing her and we did have a conference this week and I told her not to put up with any of it because it would just keep happening.  I also went out to our local library today and got cards for me and Dustin to get him more active in reading.  We have books here but I just thought he might think its a cool thing when he gets to go to a special place you know?



We shall see as the clock keeps tickkking.......tick....tock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment