Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8 dpo and waiting.....

Hopefully I will get a little punkin this month!!  The 2 week wait is always the worst!  I swear that is when women go the craziest you can't wait to get here but when you are here you can't wait to move on again!  LMAO  Crazy cycle of TTC!!  I am still hoping I get a nice fat BFP for John's birthday.  I keep thinking of the ways I might tell him and then the family.  My dad and John both want to do something with the whole family next weekend so that would be a great time to tell everyone that we would be expecting #2 soon.  Who knows maybe the baby might be born on my birthday!  That would be a great gift! 

So s/s of me?
Well at 8 DPO I have sore breasts always have those though,  I am having alot of gas and cramps and bowel issues.  I feel very bloated and constipated TMI I KNOW!  I seem to have more CM this time around but allergies have been in the air so who knows.  My temps have been great chart has never looked better!  Can't wait to see a green plus sign on it though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment