Friday, March 6, 2009

wondering





I swear the wondering is what kills you the most. Daily I think WHY does this happen why do you wonder so much why can't you just hang out and test when you are relaly far along? Truth is I dont think there are many women out there that can its like holding a lotto ticket and having a chance at the lotto and not scratching it. I am 11 DPO right now I have been getting faint lines today but they are not with alot of color so I am not calling it. Also to those who read my blog yes you will be the ones to find out first but if you are close to me personally please keep it to yourself because I will not be telling family until Easter time. If you are reading this blog and know me in person it's because I trust you and I know you will keep my secrets. Sp s/s I have been falling on this! Yesterday I went to the doctor because I was feeling like the flu was coming on. I went and Dr agreed with me and gave me tamiflu and today I feel pretty well! Back to normal almost! whohoo for that because Dustin's party is this weekend. SOOO back on track to the s/s




11dpo


-boob tenderness has gone away most of the time just tightness every now and then


-nausous


-tired




Dustin had a play last night it went AWESOME!! I have tons of video! Here are some pics!!




1 comment:

  1. OMG Holly! How can you keep this a secret?! I'm so excited for you and praying big time.
    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete