Sunday, March 1, 2009

6DPO

Well I am 6DPO today and just playing the whole waiting game! LOL We had a great day! We cleaned up the house this morning and ate breakfast together. Then we all got bathed and ready and went to look at more houses. Went to the store today also and got my FRER tests LOL Hopefully I won't take them all in one day! LOL I am trying to hold off though! Parts of me are starting to get pretty nervous like if I am pg am I ready and so forth what if this is all a whole mess of hurt and badness. What if the baby doesn't make it. Things like making sure I put away money for a funeral are going thru my mind driving me insane I wish I was a regular person that could just be happy when I got a + sign on a test and celebrate. I am scared deathly. I just want one more baby I will stop after that. I just want one more. I want a baby in the room. I want people to be happy visiting me not crying but happy and laughing and making jokes about the babies looks and making fun of John because he is going to be broke. I have thought of these moments thru and thru hoping they come to be memories in a year or so. What do I do if I lose the baby John wouldn't let me try again I don't think he would. I am scared about it. All these emotions maybe I am pregnant! LMAO! WELL ON THE OTHER HAND!!

6DPO S/S are..
-Sore NIPPLES not breast but nipples only
-CM has dried up completely
THAT IS IT! LOL Nothing else

I did do something fun today I did the chinese birthchart on parents.com I am 27 and the baby would be concieved in Febuary. I checked with Dustin's stats and it was right about him! Whohoo!
http://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/how-to/boy-girl/boy-or-girl-ancient-chinese-birth-chart-ages-25-to-31-february/
So according to this I would be having a GIRL!

I would be happy John and Dustin would kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment