Tuesday, March 3, 2009

8 DPO

God I swear the 2WW is the longest. LOL Crazy really. So today I broke down and tested I feel so dispointed in myself for not being strong enough to pee on something I swear no one is safe in my house the dog might be next! LMAO Of course it was negative which I knew it would be no matter what it is really to early because my LP I am guessing is around 14 days. So that would be 6 days before my next expected period. So I will test at 10DPO next I swear I will be strong tomorrow and keep my bodily functions to myself! I took Chloe to the doctor today (my neice) was horriable long story and a big mess and she lost her insurance and she is a sick little girl. Ughh! Dustin's 6th Birthday is coming up I am being really relaxed a little to much prolly I really dunno how many people are going to be there I kept it really small and simple. Which reminds me I need to start on the little party bags for the kiddos. Dustin has a play on Thursday so I will prolly test Thursday night? I dunno I will prolly get to eager though and test in the AM time to tell you the truth! GL to me trying not to pee on objects!

No comments:

Post a Comment