Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well what a weekend....

Had a great birthday weekend just a really relaxing one.  TTC wise still no positive OPK's wishing in some ways it would just hurry so we could get on with the clomid next cycle I am interested to see what my O date would be on the clomid.  When I was TTC with Dustin I was not charting only BD every other day the whole month pretty much.  So that month that we conceived Dustin we were taking a break we only had BD twice.  Once Sept 18th and the other was towards the end of the month like the 27th or around that date.  I got my BFP + on October 7th and the Beta was 79 two days later.  I just really would be happier with a earlier O date would give us so many more chances to get our baby.  I am going to start on the working out stuff aswell while I am waiting for this cycle to pass really need to drop the weight fast.  I hope we sell the house somewhere inbetween as well!!  I need to make some APPTs too I need to see the hematologist and the cardiologist to get a check up.  Will try to do that tomorrow!  I need to start taking pictures for the blog too!  Will work on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment